About Carl Henry Franklin, Attorney At Law
Attorney Carl Henry Franklin has been serving communities in Louisiana for 35 years. When he founded our firm, he made a commitment to serve the people who need help the most with the services they need the most. Attorney Franklin’s dedication to friendly and skilled advocacy has made him a trusted resource throughout northern Louisiana.
Learn more about our attorney’s professional background using the link below:
Lifelong Service For Louisiana And East Texas
We strive to reflect our commitment to service in our practice areas. At Carl Henry Franklin, Attorney at Law, we know that people seeking out an attorney’s help may need more than just legal advice; they may need a friend. By focusing on the areas of succession and estate planning, family law problems, criminal defense and personal injury law, we hope to help our clients walk through some of the darkest moments in their lives with a friend.
From adoption to estate administration, our firm can work with you at any – and every – stage of life.
From our office in Shreveport, we serve clients in northern Louisiana facing:
- Divorce and matters related to divorce, including child custody, complex property division, child support and alimony
- Adoption proceedings, including grandparent and stepparent adoptions
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car, boat and commercial truck crashes
- Estate planning and administration, including wills, trusts and succession matters
- Criminal charges for drug violations
- DUI and DWI charges, including out-of-state offenses
- Revoked probation
Our roots run deep in the Shreveport area. We understand the common problems faced by those in our community, and we will work closely with you to help you understand the situation you are in and how we can begin to resolve it.
Reach Out To An Ally Today
If you are facing a complex legal matter in Louisiana, turn to Carl Henry Franklin, Attorney at Law. We will stand by you from your initial consultation to the resolution of your matter. Call us now at 318-284-8499 or send us an email to schedule an appointment. We also represent clients in East Texas.